New in March
- Remnant Teachings: The biblical narrative is prophetic. God redeemed all of Israel from death to life during the Exodus from Egypt, but only a remnant returned from the exile in Babylon. In this session, Remnant 6: Role of the Remnant, Dr. Anne Davis shows us how God is preparing a remnant to defeat His enemy in a final battle that will follow the Millennial Kingdom. We can see this battle in the Book of Daniel, which will be a confrontation between Satan's army of giants and God's army of righteous ones. This future role of the remnant is part 6 in a 10-part series that concludes the study of the remnant in the Old Testament. The last 4 sessions in this series will discuss the remnant of believers in Christ, who will join the remnant of Israel.
- Biblical History: Dr. John Moore shows us how the Bible offers dramatic and vivid stories of Saul, the first king of Israel. During his long reign Saul struggled to overcome the Philistines. Several battles are described in great detail. Dr. Moore takes us to these battle sites where we can identify with the early Israelites and their confrontation with the Philistines in Session 5 of his 12-part Old Testament Stories series with his teaching, Old Testament Stories: Saul the First King.
- Biblical Archaeology: Archaeology brings to life the dramatic story of the biblical narrative by excavating walled cities, uncovering artifacts, and discovering convergences between the Bible and what archaeology has unearthed. In this introductory session Professor Sparks shows us how the land influenced the history of ancient Israel. Then he turns to biblical archaeology to explain the method of dating and the search for convergences between the science of archaeology and the biblical text. Introduction to Biblical Archaeology, Part 3: Late Bronze Age is the third session in a 4-part series that includes Archaeology and Exodus from Egypt, Archaeology and the Patriarchs, Archaeology and the Time of the Judges.
- Special Teachings:
- The Power of Women, Part 2 - Join Dr. Anne Davis in her Session 2 of her teaching, Bathsheba: Villain or Heroine. The most common perception of Bathsheba is of a conniving woman who took advantage of King David to bear a son who would become the next king. This understanding is not what the Bible portrays. In this session, we will look at the two possible interpretations, villain or heroine, and will then carefully examine the biblical text for an answer.
- Hebrew, the Living Word - Join Dr. Charles Lu in his teaching on the Hebrew word-picture study of the word "faith - aman." Dr. Lu discusses Abraham's journey of faith and conducts a study of the walk of faith from examples in the Bible. This is Session 2, Hidden Meaning of Faith.
- Bad Boys of the Bible - Join Dr. John Moore in Part 2 of this 5-part series, Life Under the Herods: Bad Boys of the Bible. This series brings to life the dominating political figures at the time of Jesus. We know that Herod the Great was King of the Jews at the time Jesus was born. But who was he and who were the other Herods mentioned in the gospel story? This background information is not only fascinating but also essential to understanding the context of the life and times of Jesus. In Part 2, The Arrival of Herod the King, Dr. Moore paints a vivid picture of important historical events that led up to the Roman world of King Herod of Judea, the world in which the Gospel narrative emerges.
Members and Partners
Every Month we offer new teachings exclusively to Members and Partners. This month includes:
- Hebrew Concepts in Scripture: Dr. Anne Davis discusses the creation narrative in which there appears to be two different accounts of God creating mankind. One account relates God creating mankind in His own image (Gen 1:27) and the other relates God forming mankind from the dust of the earth. Join Dr. Davis as she explores the two seemingly different accounts of God creating mankind. In this session Dr. Anne Davis takes us to Genesis 1:27 where God created mankind in His own image, which is righteous and holy. Together we will explore the Hebrew text to understand this startling revelation in her teaching, Unraveling a Mystery, Part 3: Created in the Image of God. This is part 3 in a 4-part series.
- Searching the Scriptures:Using foundational methods of bible study, Dr. Anne Davis shows that the account in the Gospel of John is more than a simple story. In her teaching, The Story of Nathaniel, Part 3, Dr. Davis shows us that Nathaniel declared, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.” In this session we will consider the concept of Yeshua as the “King of Israel” by first exploring the Hebrew Scriptures. Then we will look at the Millennial Kingdom. This is part 3 in a 3-part series.
- Featured Teaching: Dr. Noreen Jacks explains the fascinating traditions that have emerged, first in the east and then in the west, from the sacrificial blood at the threshold. In part 4 of her engaging 4-part teaching, Surrender, we see it in the Passover, the stories of Elijah and John the Baptist, the words of Yeshua ("I am the door"), and the slave at the doorpost.
- Members Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting members, enjoy a 20% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
- Partners Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting partners, enjoy a 50% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
Partners Corner - An Advanced Screening:
As a special “Thank You” to our Partners, Bibleinteract presents an Advanced Screening of select teachings before they are made available to the general public.