New in January
- Remnant Teachings: Dr. Anne Davis takes us into the biblical narrative and discusses how all the children of Israel have been born to the birthright, which is a leadership position in the community of God. However, God is selecting righteous individuals who are worthy of this special role. In this session, Remnant 4: God is Selecting a Remnant, we find in the narrative, and in the poetic words of prophecy, what God requires of those who are worthy of the inheritance of the birthright. This is part 4 of a 10-part teaching.
- Biblical History: Dr. John Moore brings the story of Joseph and the Exodus to life in Session 3 of his 12-part Old Testament Stories series with his teaching, Old Testament Stories: Joseph and the Exodus.
- Biblical Archaeology: Archaeology brings to life the dramatic story of the biblical narrative by excavating walled cities, uncovering artifacts, and discovering convergences between the Bible and what archaeology has unearthed. In this introductory session Professor Sparks shows us how the land influenced the history of ancient Israel. Then he turns to biblical archaeology to explain the method of dating and the search for convergences between the science of archaeology and the biblical text. Introduction to Biblical Archaeology, Part 1 is the first session in a 4-part series that includes Archaeology and Exodus from Egypt, Archaeology and the Patriarchs, Archaeology and the Time of the Judges.
Members and Partners
Every Month we offer new teachings exclusively to Members and Partners. This month includes:
- Hebrew Concepts in Scripture: Dr. Anne Davis discusses the creation narrative in which there appears to be two different accounts of God creating mankind. One account relates God creating mankind in His own image (Gen 1:27) and the other relates God forming mankind from the dust of the earth. Join Dr. Davis as she explores these two seemingly incompatible accounts and digs deeper into the Hebraic sense of time in her teaching, Unraveling a Mystery, Part 1. This is part 1 in a 4-part series.
- Searching the Scriptures:Using foundational methods of bible study, Dr. Anne Davis shows that the account in the Gospel of John is more than a simple story. In her teaching, The Story of Nathaniel, Part 1, Dr. Davis guides you through the numerous echoes to the Hebrew Scriptures and penetrates a powerful depth of understanding from this New Testament passage. This is part 1 in a 3-part series.
- Featured Teaching: Dr. Noreen Jacks explains the fascinating traditions that have emerged, first in the east and then in the west, from the sacrificial blood at the threshold. In part 2 of her engaging 4-part teaching, Threshold Covenant, we begin to see that the presence of these superstitions is in our own lives today.
- Members Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting members, enjoy a 20% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
- Partners Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting partners, enjoy a 50% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
Partners Corner - An Advanced Screening:
As a special “Thank You” to our Partners, Bibleinteract presents an Advanced Screening of select teachings before they are made available to the general public.