New in February
- NEW Activity! Noreen Jacks' Ancient Traditions from the Hebrew Scriptures with downloadable Purim booklet.
- Biblical History: All Those Kings, Part II
- Biblical Archaeology: Archaeology and Abraham
- Members and Partners: Dr. Yana Sanders' Biblical Living Series
- NEW! Member Discount and Partner Discount
At BibleInteract, we were completely taken by surprise to learn that many people, from the age of 50 and younger, including American Jews, do not know the dramatic story of how Israel became a legally recognized state. That understanding is essential for an accurate view of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict today. Therefore, this series of engaging conversations between Anne Davis and her guest, Laura Green, addresses this untold story of Israel’s return to the land that God has promised to them. The sessions are organized historically, so you can follow the story of Israel’s return from Jewish immigration under the Ottoman Empire, to the United Nations vote to give Israel its own state, and finally to Israel’s struggle to defend its country and its people. View Discussion