BibleInteract offers two certification programs. The purpose of these certification programs is to qualify students to teach in their church, home, or become BibleInteract teachers. Successful completion of either of these certifications may also be applied to a degree program through the Bible Learning University.
Through this certification program the student will learn the ancient methods that were used to penetrate the depth of Scripture, and understand what it means to think with an ancient Hebraic perspective. Certification requires:
- First Century Methods I and First Century Methods II (two semester online course with an instructor)
- Uncovering Mysteries of the Parables with Haggadic Midrash (book/workbook combo)
- One advanced study (The Law is not a Curse: Paul’s Midrash in Galatians or All Israel with be Saved: Paul’s Midrash in Romans 9-11)
- Complete a Word Study (required)
- Final Project (choose from):
- Create and lead a webinar teaching
- Create a website activity (a 4-part video study that includes video teachings, study guides, and quizzes for each session)
- Create a 4-part bible study booklet with discussion activities at the end of each session.
Through this certification program the student will learn to read biblical Hebrew. This certification program requires:
- Biblical Hebrew I and Biblical Hebrew II (two semester online course with an instructor)
- Serve as TA for both Biblical Hebrew I and Biblical Hebrew II
- Complete the course, A Hebrew Study of the Book of Ruth
- Complete three projects (to be determined with your Advisor)