New in February
- Remnant Teachings: The biblical narrative is prophetic. God redeemed all of Israel from death to life during the Exodus from Egypt, but only a remnant returned from the exile in Babylon. In this session, Remnant 5: Rewards for the Remnant, Dr. Anne Davis takes us to passages in Jeremiah and Isaiah to uncover the artistry of the biblical language, and to reveal the nature and purpose of rewards for the remnant. This is part 5 of a 10-part teaching.
- Biblical History: Dr. John Moore joins Joshua and the people of Israel as they enter the land and defeat Canaanite kings in both the south and north of the Promised Land. Although God allotted all the land to the 12 tribes, the people were only able to settle in the hill country of central Israel in Session 4 of his 12-part Old Testament Stories series with his teaching, Old Testament Stories: Conquest and Settlement.
- Biblical Archaeology: Archaeology brings to life the dramatic story of the biblical narrative by excavating walled cities, uncovering artifacts, and discovering convergences between the Bible and what archaeology has unearthed. In this introductory session Professor Sparks shows us how the land influenced the history of ancient Israel. Then he turns to biblical archaeology to explain the method of dating and the search for convergences between the science of archaeology and the biblical text. Introduction to Biblical Archaeology, Part 2 is the second session in a 4-part series that includes Archaeology and Exodus from Egypt, Archaeology and the Patriarchs, Archaeology and the Time of the Judges.
- Special Teachings:
- The Power of Women, Part 2 - Join Dr. Anne Davis in her Session 1 of her teaching, The Five Daughters of Tselaph. Tselaph had died without sons, so his five daughters came boldly before Moses and before all the people of Israel to demand the inheritance of land that would have been given to the sons. This courageous act prompted Moses to seek a decision from the Lord, and God’s words then led to a law in ancient Israel that protected the rights of women.
- Hebrew, the Living Word - Join Dr. Charles Lu as he describes what a Word Picture is using the ancient Hebrew language in Session 1 of his teaching, Word Picture.
- Bad Boys of the Bible - Join Dr. John Moore in Part 1 of this 5-part series, Life Under the Herods: Bad Boys of the Bible. This series brings to life the dominating political figures at the time of Jesus. We know that Herod the Great was King of the Jews at the time Jesus was born. But who was he and who were the other Herods mentioned in the gospel story? This background information is not only fascinating but also essential to understanding the context of the life and times of Jesus. In Part 1, The Arrival of Herod the King, Dr. Moore paints a vivid picture of important historical events that led up to the Roman world of King Herod of Judea, the world in which the Gospel narrative emerges.
Members and Partners
Every Month we offer new teachings exclusively to Members and Partners. This month includes:
- Hebrew Concepts in Scripture: Dr. Anne Davis discusses the creation narrative in which there appears to be two different accounts of God creating mankind. One account relates God creating mankind in His own image (Gen 1:27) and the other relates God forming mankind from the dust of the earth. Join Dr. Davis as she explores these two seemingly incompatible accounts and digs deeper into the Hebraic sense of time in her teaching, Unraveling a Mystery, Part 2. This is part 2 in a 4-part series.
- Searching the Scriptures:Using foundational methods of bible study, Dr. Anne Davis shows that the account in the Gospel of John is more than a simple story. In her teaching, The Story of Nathaniel, Part 2, Dr. Davis guides you through the numerous echoes to the Hebrew Scriptures and penetrates a powerful depth of understanding from this New Testament passage. This is part 2 in a 3-part series.
- Featured Teaching: Dr. Noreen Jacks explains the fascinating traditions that have emerged, first in the east and then in the west, from the sacrificial blood at the threshold. In part 3 of her engaging 4-part teaching, Threshold Covenant, we begin to see that the presence of these superstitions is in our own lives today.
- Members Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting members, enjoy a 20% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
- Partners Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting partners, enjoy a 50% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
Partners Corner - An Advanced Screening:
As a special “Thank You” to our Partners, Bibleinteract presents an Advanced Screening of select teachings before they are made available to the general public.