New in December
- Hanukkah Special! Discovering Biblical Treasures: Be sure to check out this 8-part miniseries, one for each day of Hanukkah, in which you will discover the story of the festival. Dr. Koplitz tells the story of Hanukkah from the apocryphal books 1 & 2 Maccabees. Beginning at 5:00 p.m. Mountain time on December 2, you can find these teachings on the DBT Free Teaching's Page.
- Remnant Teachings: Dr. Anne Davis takes us into the biblical narrative and discusses the reasons for the loss of the birthright in Part 3 of her remnant series, Remnant 3: Loss of the Birthright.
- Biblical History: Dr. John Moore brings the story of Isaac and Jacob to life in Session 2 of his 12-part Old Testament Stories series with his teaching, Old Testament Stories: Isaac and Jacob.
- Biblical Archaeology: Join archaeologist Dr. George Sparks as he uncovers the origins of the Dead Sea Scrolls in his teaching, Qumran Cave Scrolls Near the Dead Sea.
Members and Partners
Every Month we offer new teachings exclusively to Members and Partners. This month includes:
- Hebrew Concepts in Scripture: Dr. Anne Davis digs deeper into the meaning of "Shalom" in her teaching, Hebrew Concepts in Scripture: Shalom.
- Featured Teaching: Dr. Noreen Jacks discusses how the symbolism of blood in the ancient world helps us understand the tradition of covenants and the mysterious meaning of standing stones. Enjoy session 1 of her engaging teaching, Threshold Covenant.
- Members Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting members, enjoy a 20% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
- Partners Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting partners, enjoy a 50% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
Exclusively for Partners - An Advanced Screening:
As a special “Thank You” to our Partners, Bibleinteract presents an Advanced Screening of select teachings before they are made available to the general public.