New in June
- Remnant Teachings: The biblical narrative is prophetic. God redeemed all of Israel from death to life during the Exodus from Egypt, but only a remnant returned from the exile in Babylon. In this session, Remnant 9: Stewards of the Mysteries, Dr. Anne Davis shows us that disciples make Jesus Lord in their lives, so they are capable of uncovering mysteries such as these in Scripture. In their walk with their Master Yeshua, disciples become stewards of the mysteries of God. This is part 9 in a 10-part series that discusses the remnant of believers in Christ, who will join the remnant of Israel.
- Biblical History: Dr. John Moore brings geography, photography and archaeology to stories of the Old Testament, which breathes life into the narrative and transcends you to the time of Solomon. You will see King Solomon in a new light as Dr. John Moore discusses how he may be known for his wisdom, but in fact he ruled as a tyrant who worshiped idols. This is Session 8 of his 12-part Old Testament Stories series teaching, Solomon the Tyrant.
- Biblical Archaeology: Archaeology brings to life the dramatic story of the biblical narrative by excavating walled cities, uncovering artifacts, and discovering convergences between the Bible and what archaeology has unearthed. Journey with Dr. George Sparks to Jerusalem in this 4-part teaching, Jerusalem: Temple to Tomb. In session 1, Walls and Gates of the Temple Mount, Professor Sparks takes us on a walk around the temple mount, examining the archaeological remains that help you reconstruct this part of Jerusalem as it was at the time of Jesus (Yeshua). Remains of various gates to the temple mount are especially interesting including the triple and double gates, Robinson's arch, Wilson's arch, Barclay's Gate and the Lion Gate.
- Special Teachings:
- The Power of Women in the New Testament, Part 1 - Join Dr. Anne Davis for Session 1 of this new series with her teaching, Mary Magdalene. The Bible does NOT portray Mary Magdalene as a prostitute, so how did this impression occur? We will examine early church history for the answer. Then we will turn to the Bible to see what the Bible says.
- Hebrew, the Living Word - Join Dr. Charles Lu in his teaching on the Hebrew word-picture study of the word "peace - shalom." Dr. Lu discusses the Hebrew word "shalom" from its first appearance in Genesis 14:17 to the revelation of the Prince of Peace -- Jesus, in John 14:27. This is Session 4, Hidden Meaning of Peace.
- Bad Boys of the Bible - Join Dr. John Moore in Part 5 of this 5-part series, Life Under the Herods: Bad Boys of the Bible. This series brings to life the dominating political figures at the time of Jesus. We know that Herod the Great was King of the Jews at the time Jesus was born. But who was he and who were the other Herods mentioned in the gospel story? This background information is not only fascinating but also essential to understanding the context of the life and times of Jesus. In Part 5, The Two Agrippas in Acts, the saga of the Herods continues with the story of the early Christian Church, which takes place after the death and resurrection of Jesus and appears in the Book of Acts. There we sense the traumatic political conditions of Roman rule in the land of Israel. These historical conditions not only led to the great Jewish revolt and the destruction of the Temple, but they also fostered the fledgling Christian movement by dispersing it outside of Jerusalem. In this session we gain a little-known and often under-appreciated respect for the historical background of the early Christian Church.
Members and Partners
Every Month we offer new teachings exclusively to Members and Partners. This month includes:
- Hebrew Concepts in Scripture: Using Biblical Hebrew, Dr. Anne Davis delves into the Divorce Message in Matthew. This 2-part series explores the halachic midrash that was employed in this passage to uncover deeper meaning from the Hebrew Scriptures. This session explains the first of two midrashic arguments that form an analogy between Genesis 1:27 and Deuteronomy 24:1.
- Searching the Scriptures:Using foundational methods of bible study, Dr. Anne Davis shows how the book of Jonah is more than a simple story. In her teaching, Jonah, Part 3: Called to Serve, Dr. Davis shows us that it is not only teeming with instruction that is relevant for us today but it also includes enticing prophetic information about the end of time. The prophecy is what intrigues us most, but we must carefully study and practice the information in the first three chapters to fully appreciate the prophecy in the last chapter. In this session we glimpse the future when God will accomplish this promise.
- Featured Teaching: What does worship mean to you personally? Do you pour your heart and soul before the Lord, or is worship simply an exercise in singing and listening to an inspirational message? Dr. Jacks’ study on worship is intended to usher you into the throne room of the living God, where you will experience His awesome presence in a new and dynamic way in her teaching, Pathway to the Throne Room. This is part 1 of a 4-part teaching.
- Members Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting members, enjoy a 20% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.
- Partners Only: As a special "Thank you" to our supporting partners, enjoy a 50% discount on all products in our web store. Click here for the code required at checkout or go to the drop-down list under Members.