List below all previous academic and professional training (post-secondary education)
In the spaces below, please exhibit your best writing and thinking skills by developing an essay that responses to the following:
1. What persons, events, and other factors have significantly influenced your journey with God thus far?
2. Describe the significant motives, convictions, persons and/or experiences that have led you to pursue an education in Biblical studies.
3. What forms do you expect your ministry to take in the future (such as pastor, teacher, counselor, minister of education)? What do you hope to accomplish in this ministry?
4. Evaluate the abilities you possess for Biblical studies and those that will be used in your intended ministry.
5. When you are not in church, at work or in school, how do you enjoy spending your free time? How often do you get to enjoy these activities?
6. In studying at the Bible Learning University, what areas of needed growth do you hope will be developed by your experience with us? Also, what areas of strength do you believe the Bible Learning University can help you develop?
Note: Your Personal Statement may be used as a benchmark for advising and assessment purposes, and thus may become part of your file in the Office of the Registrar.